Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Bleeding from a blister on the penis and near belly button. What is it?

I have blood coming out of a blister like thing above my penis and under my belly botten what is it? There has been like a blister thing above my penis and pubic region were my button for my pants are and it swelled up and then i took the band aid off and it just started gushing blood and it had a hole were the blood was coming out.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From the description it seems you had developed a boil or furuncle that has ruptured. Now to help the lesion resolve, just do warm water compresses over the lesion and apply mupirocin or fusidic acid cream. Hopefully in few days the lesions will resolve. Also please do not manipulate the lesion further as may lead to spread of infection.
Hope this helped.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 31 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor