Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Bleeding and pain after sex. Treatment?

hello doctor hope you are fine, am Peninah
my question is, i had sex with my boy friend and i got to much pain with blood passing out but i have been took long time to have sex for about 4m since December last year and now i feel pain .
what medication can i use to treatment me,
i will be great full for your answer
thanks so much
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.
I have gone through your available history.
Pain while sex may be due to
- Inadequate lubrication
- Improper position of sex
Bleeding might be due to mild vaginal abrasions. You may consult your gynecologist to confirm it and to rule out any cervical pathology.
While having sex next time, you should have proper lubrication with help of more foreplay, salivation or some lubricants so it should be reduced.
Answered: Thu, 9 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor