Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Bleeding after urination, painful. Clots in nose, ear wax build up. Had unprotected sex

hi, the past 2 days I have had traces of blood come out of my penis usually after the urine has is usually not painful until the end of urination and tends to be when some blood may show. I have also passed some small blood clots. It seems to have eased of a little and there is not as much blood anymore but I am very worried.. also in the past week I have had some abnormal clotting in my nose and it blocks up with traces of blood and i have to clear it every morning... Also for some reason my ears have displayed an abnormal wax build up and when i clear them they become fairly watery and i have to keep cleaning them... the wax also smells particularly bad... It feels like i have had some sort of allergic reaction , but the blood in my urine is very worrying to me.. I had unprotected sex approximately 3 to 4 weeks ago where the condom fell off ,,, also I had a particularly heavy weekend of drinking alcohol approximately 7 to 8 days ago ,, but i have never experienced this before.... please help.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi brian ! We take your symptom one by one ! Blood in urine is not normal , need kidney function test to be done. If you worring about AIDS, Just go for aids check up test too, now nose ! if the temprature is too cold or hot it happen apply vaseline and nasal drop like otrivin. the thing coming out of ear which is white,liquery and bad smelling is not wax but bacterial infection. You need tropical antibiotic ear drop and tab. i think it is time to consult a physician. Take care. Bye.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor