Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Bleeding after having rough sex, really sore, cut on the minora labia. What to do ?

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been having sex for a while now, and well I do like it rough. The thing is that we haven t been able to have sex for a while and so we have been substituting oral instead. Neither of us have an std so I know that that is not my issue. In fact I know what happened, he was being a rough with me, knowing that I like it. And well right after I was pulling my pants up and he noticed blood . It didn t hurt, at least not yet. I went to the bathroom to check, and I was bleeding down there, my bf came in and asked me if I was okay. (We have a very close relationship, I m completely comfortable with him and tell him everything) I told him that I was bleeding and that it couldn t be my period because I had just had it last week. I was taking tissue to try and get the blood to stop, I got up and checked again in about an hour and the bleeding had apparently stopped. I was still worried though, expect ally when no got home that night it was getting really sore down there. I took a mirror and I looked at my vagina , the minora labia has a bad cut just above the opening of my vagina on the right side. It started bleeding again. I went to bed with a pad on and in this morning I m sore. Hurts to walk. I looked using the mirror and the blood is a brown color. It s not really blood though. It reminds me of the old blood I have the first day of my period. It covers the cut and my vagina(which isn t hurt). I know it s from my bf giving me rough oral and differing me last night. I would really like to know how to make it heal a bit faster, and stop hurting when ever I walk or close my legs. My boyfriend has already said that he is going to me gentle next time. He was really worried about the bleeding. So doc, what so I do?.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  370
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

First of all, this is an open wound, and has chances of getting infected. Thus, visiting a doctor would be the best option. A short prophylactic course of antibiotics can prevent an infection and also promote healing. Pain management and anti-inflammatory medication could be avoided, as the problem will subside on its own.

In the meantime, avoid sexual contact, keep the area clean, and continue the use of a sterile pad.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.
Answered: Thu, 14 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor