Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Bladder prolapse, prescribed physical therapy, hysterectomy, uterus and cervix removed. Suggestions?

I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago ... uterus and cervix removed. For the first time, I've been checked out down below, and sure enough, I have a bladder prolapse now. The doctor I saw is suggesting physical therapy. Is that the normal practice for bladder prolapses. She said I was a level 2? How bad is that? She also told me OB GYN don't deal with female physical sexual problems (brought on by the hysterectomy). What kind of doctor does then?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I will agree with your doctor as physical therapy will act a lot in this type of cases. Usually OBG will deal with this if not then you can consult a urologist about this to get more details. Thank you.
Answered: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor