Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Bladder infection, tingling pain in right arm, severe pain in right hand on urinating. Treatment?

On several occasions when I have had a bladder infection , i get a tingling pain in my right arm and severe pain in my right hand. It starts at the very beginning of urination and ends promptly as urination ends. I have mentioned this to my Doctor and several Doctors at the Emergency Clinics, where I have had to go during the night. They have never heard of this.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Urinary tract infection as such has no relation to upper limbs.
But,in bladder infection,there will be fever and lower abdominal pain sometimes.
The complaints may not be related to urination.
The nerve supply to the bladder and upper limbs are different.
I prescribe B complex with Vitamin B12, Rejunuron tablets to my pstinets with similar complaints
Wish you good health
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor