Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Blackening leg, swelling after accident. Can anything be done?

Hi, my name is Pagnarith from Cambodia. I have a friend who had an accident few years ago and after the accident his leg getting blacker and blacker, swelling with yaws . I brought him Singapore and the doctor there told him that his vein in his leg detached and the blood keep flowing in his leg. I would like to know if you can do anything about that? Can we send report to you for evaluation? Please get by YYYY@YYYY +0000. I am looking forward to hearing from you. With best regards, Pagnarith
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query
i can feel your concerns
if leg is swollen and it's colour is changing, then you need to consult a surgeon immediately.your friend may need incision in leg to decrease pressure and to remove blood.
if condition deteriotates and leg is whole blacken, then amputation is the only option.
i advise to consult a doctor and have a properly clinical examination.
wishing him good health
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor