Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Black spots on skin on left axilla due to medication. Homeopathic medication for treatment?

sir;i have developed BLACK spots on my skin since last 8-9 months on left axilla two on intimate places caused due to drugs.Skin specialist says spots caused due to drugs will not vanish.I am hoping you would help me find some solution as i am really worried i am very young it really bothers me?KINDLY SUGGEST HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
Homeopathy treatment requires detail history of patient and after analysis of it plan of treatment will be decided. So, Don't take any homeopathy medicine without consulting to homeopath or detail discussion about your complain with him. There are so many products are available in market for skin and hair problem in name of homeopathy but all of them are useless. So consult to homeopath and take proper treatment.
For more inquiry you may contact on “”
Have a good health
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Pouse Poulose's  Response
Hello apply nalpamaradi kera thailam + Nimbadi Tailam:Mix these taila's take 20 ml and make it Luke warm and apply it on axillary region,keep the taila there for 30 minute do a light massage and then bath in light warm water.Do it daily for 1 month
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rooma Ramnani's  Response
hello bushrakhan,
you have provided very little details of ur complaint, by just knowing there are black spots due to some drug usage may not lead to a proper medicine selection for u, yes we can try with homoeopathy and treat you for the same, but for it u need to provide a proper detailed info of ur condition and a detailed clinical examination followed by analysis of the condition that u have can a doctor prescribe u with confidence, for this advise you to visit a nearby expert homoeopath to treat u in a correct manner.
hope this answer finds u some answer to ur query,
take care.
Dr. Rooma Ramnani
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor