Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Black spots on face, size increasing, treatment

Hi, I am gray color Indian, recently I got black spot on my face sue to going out in sun and stessful work. Now the size of the spot is increading. Could you help on this please. I don t have many pimple on face but whenever I get one, it again creates black spot. earlier it eas not the case. Also, please let me know a medicin to keep healthy skin as well. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Heath Care Magic Forum,
You need to consult a dermatologist for this problem. It needs to be examined before any medicine you start taking for this. It most likely is a sun burn but its better you confirm prior to starting treatment. Take care
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor