Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Black spot on right side on penis.

i saw before three month back i have light black spot on right side on penis it is on the glans of the penis[ head/right side. It is a little bit large. I am 30 years. is this serious? Whom should i meet for this problem?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  1134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
If there is no itching/ bleeding/ change of color or in size it is unlikely to be anything serious
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It has to be examined in person by a Urologist before making any guesses.

Answered: Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  User's Response

It is better you see a dermatologist for a physical examination.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

I think it is good to see a Urologist rather than a dermatologist.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor