Black spot on inner lip, no discomfort

Hi, I have noticed that my 4 year old son has a dark/black flat spot on his lower inner lip (just at the middle where the top and bottom lip meet when closed.) It seem to appear suddenly and has been there for over a week. I noticed this earlier in the year but it went await without me realising when it did. Does not cause any discomfort and he behave normal. Do you have any idea what it might be.
Mon, 4 Nov 2013
hi black spot on the innerlip recurrent on the same spot can be fixed drug eruption or due to dry skin.rule out any drugs causing the reaction.use of evion cream in the morning and momate ointment in the night can cure it