Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Black spot below eye, increasing, spreaded over half of face, suffering from indigestive problem. Cure?

bellow my eye a black spot was there one weak ago, but its increasing day by day now it spreaded over half of my face & i am also suffering from undigestive problem whatever i eat it just not digesting properly,because of that i feel weakness? i have also consulted with doctor but there is no benefit of that so kindly look in to my problem. please. & i also want to mention that my gas problem is very old.........
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Black spot below eye extended,a possible diagnosis is seborrheic wart .
You must be evaluated as soon as possible by a dermatologist.
About digestive problem, if you dont feel tired, weight loss or appetite loss
it is not worrisome but as your symptoms have long,
you must be evaluated by a gastroenterologist.
By now,you should avoid foods that cause gas: carbonated drinks,peas, cauliflower, artichokes.Eating too fast also causes gas.
I wish you good health.
(In case the answer would have been useful please indicate this)
Answered: Sat, 13 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor