Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Black phlegm with cough, burnt fingers. Smokes fake marijuana. What can possibly help him ?

Hi Is there any thing you can tell me about WHY HIS FINGER TIPS UNDERNEATHE LIKE WHERE HE WOULD HAVE HIS FINGER PRINTS AT.... THAT AREA FROM HIS THUMB ACROSS TO HIS RING FINGER WHICH WAS THE BESSST LOOKING FINGET OUT OF THE 4 burnt looking fingers I cannot be around him Tink he is LIENG He says he is not smoking that fake maijuana (INCENSE AKA K2 ) and he has been smoking that and that was what caused us to split up but neverrrr until we split up have I seen his fingers look like that s Los it from smoking crack? He said its resin? I grabbed his hand too ask to look and caught a fast glance and just wanted to fall down I want to throw up and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HE IS ON? Is it meth? Can insincere discolor your finger pads not the nails or even the top His teeth are majorly stained and this stuff has defiantly made him consistently cough horribly, he has attacks, I personally am the mother of his child and believe he needs some serious intervention but I need to know if it is insense or something harder K2 inesence may be worse for him Do you know? What causes? Who can poss help him with no health ins We aare separated n he is not PAYIMG court ordered child support which is going soon to court for But who can help him I m afraid by his cough Blackkkk flem in mouth he coughs up and spits out in morning n EARLY MORNING also Like 4 he ll have an attack Where Anything you can tell me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Since your ex-partner is dependent on whatever medication or substance that you mention it would be best for him to be seen by a substance abuse counselor. I advise you to contact your local community resources, and have a social services person assess his home situation. I believe if he is unfit to take care of himself and causing himself bodily harm that may lead to death is not taken care of by medical personnel, he may have to be taken to a treatment facility involuntarily. Having social services assess this situation and have a court order treatment would be the first thing you need to do. I believe that he may require a lot of therapy and visits with psychiatrists to detox himself off of all the substances he is on. Wish you all the best.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor