Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Black patch between testicles on outer layer of scrotum, very noticeable red veins. Medical attention required?

I noticed a black area on the bottom that appears to be centered in between the two testicles but is on the outer layer of the scrotum . The veins look somewhat more red than normal but I do not look at the bottom of my scrotum often. It is not very noticeable but it is defiantly part of the skin, should i get this checked out?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi dear and welcome to health care magic.....
dear a dark line in the mid of the scrotum is is called raphe...and show embreogenic line of joining .....
again surface vein have different morphology in different some people it may be invisible ,in others they are very much prominent....depends how deep they are,and on skin thickness....
hope you got your answer...
Answered: Fri, 16 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor