Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Black mark on forehead. How to remove it?

Sir..Good Evening .....Sir i had a black mark on my forehead and i want to remove that marks..when i was child a small accident had occurred with me and that thing is happen sir i will very thankful 2 u if u will suggest me something to cure this as soon as possible....More....Actually i had 2 marks one is slightly above b/w the eyebrows and one is slightly above of that is in straight line another is in + shape...plzzz sir plzzz do somethings ...i will give u wat u want+ i will pray 4 ur good health and also of ur childs.....My Into Name ...Ajaz Age...20 From..India YYYY@YYYY State......... Jammu and kashmir...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi black mark on the forehead can be cured by triglow or hyclean-tf cream application in the night time daily for 2-3months.if not cured go for mandelic acid peels or glycolic acid peels
Answered: Tue, 27 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor