Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Black mark on eyebrow. Should I go for laser treatment or is there any medicine available?

sir, Good Morning , i have met a bike accident 3years back and i have a cut mark in my upper eyebrow in right hand side with black spot and have a black mark in below eye in right hand side, i m 30 years old , please suggest me is there any medicine or ointment to remove it or shall i go for leaser treatment . looking for your reply with best can mail me YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.If the scar is deep and colored, laser or creams may not be very beneficial.You will need to consult a dermatologist to determine the best course for you.He may advice you to see a plastic surgeon if the scar is deep.
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
medical therapy is not respond well for black spots..,
So chemical peels, Radio-frequency..,and Laser..,
will give better results..,
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor