Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Black heads on my chest for long

i have this black thing on my upper chest . and it kinda looks like a black head . but it wont pop.i have had it for years. its the size of a blak head . should i get it checked out . can it be cancer .
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
i have cancer
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I think you are having mole on your chest.Normally moles do not cause any problem.If the increase in size and grow in number than you need to worry,otherwise no.bye.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
i have the same problem
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

By your description it seems to be a mole.If it is raised above the skin level then it is called compound mole ,and if it is flat then it is called junctional mole.
Any mole by itself is not cancer,so please don't worry.But if the mole is increasing in size ,or if it is causing itching or is bleeding form the site,then it is a cause of worry .

Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor