Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Black Circles under eyes. I am alergic to pollen and sulfer.

Hello recently I have been noticing that i have big cirles under my eyes. I play alot of video games and go to sleep around 9-10. I am alergic to pollen and sulfer and im 13 years old. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of them and why its happening to me?
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
pollen allergy is at the back of mind for most of your related problems,but here you have to take care of lifestyle change.More of outdoor activity(pollen problem is for a certain period only)and less of video games and proper nutrition will be helpful
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Pollen allergy can worsen this problem. My mother had a similar problem and it continued for 4-5 years. We met skin specailists and eye specialist as well because water used to flow down her eyes and create a black mark below her eyes. It used to get cut because of salt content in the tear coming out the whole. Doctor first gave her a medicine that had steroid. Then another doctor got it stopped and asked her to use calamine at the dark spots. Her dark spots were like a small bag type under both the eyes. Two things that helped her was: using calamine, sleeping atleast 8-10 hours a day and then using one anti allergy medicine that the doctor prescribed. So your problem may have to be solved by ophthalmologist and skin specialist together.We had been to a new hospital called Sankar Eye hospital in Whitefield area in Bangalore where this problem could finally be resolved.
  Anonymous's Response
You must meet an allergy specailist along with your guardians.This problem is common in children less than 18 years of age and in many cases, it gets better with age. If you are in a metro in India, you can find a doctor locally. One good Doctor I know is Dr. Rao in Bangalore, who is board certified allergy specialist from the US and has recently started his private practice.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor