Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Bitten by insect, leg bruise, swelling, sting entered skin. Treatment?

I was bit by something today..i didnt see or feel the bite my leg just became really tender to the touch a slight bruising and some swelling and sore to the touch..this is the second time i have experienced this type of bite.i live in area that is very hot and particularly humid.i guessed a biting bit me on my upper thigh it looks like 3welts .one looks like they entered my skin
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  309
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear patient,

Consider applying glycerin magsulphate over the swollen parts, also would be better to start a course of antibiotics with painkillers. I have not seen any doc prescribing in this forum so do see a clinicians nearby
And finally find the culprit may bee somekind of honey bee . Find the nest an destroy it as stings are very notorious forthcoming fatal allergic reactions
Answered: Sat, 28 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor