Bitten by dog, burning sensation, swelling, redness. Is that normal?

I was bit through my right hand twice by a germansheppard in 1999. The wounds wouldn't heal and my fingers turned into sausages, 4 month later a plastic surgeon in red deer, ab., told me I had RSD, as by that time my hand and arm was "mottled" ,looking like snakes skin and very painful. Now 2013, when I burn that hand in the oven, boiling water or whatever hot it hurts for a maximum of 10 minutes, than totally stops, just leaving the burn and no other pain. I can also feel a fruit fly if it touches the top of my hairs on my fingers. I have a lot of pain in that hand, fingers and part of my lower arm when we have a change in barometric pressure. Is this normal?
Sat, 28 Sep 2013
It is not common that after 14 years of dog bite you have burning sensation, swelling, redness over the affected part in correlation to that. I suggest you to meet the operating surgeon and take the best guidance regarding your problem.