Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Bitten by bug, swollen, leaking pus, itching, hurts to touch. What should I do?

I got bit/stung by something the other day and didn t notice until this morning that it s really swollen and there s a dot in the middle that was bleeding . Now it s just leaking puss. It itches and hurts when you touch it and it s not like a mosquito bite. I don t know what kind of bite it is and what I should do about it.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is insect allergy and if you donot control it will cause infection and pus
yo start with doxitab 100 mgm bd
tab allegra 120 mgm od
apply clindamycin gel plus mometasone over the area
apply gention violet 2% ove the area in the morning
course o 3 week and you will be fine
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor