Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Binge eating after regular restricted diet. Uncomfortable and bruised feeling in stomach. How to get relief?

Did a fitness competition a month ago and the week after I had a few binge/feast eating sessions after being on restricted eating for 3 months. My stomach felt extremely distended/uncomfortable, and bruised to touch the surface. My weight was 125lbs when I walked onstage for my fitness competition (weeks leading up to stage was generally at 130lbs) but has since balooned to 150lbs in 3 weeks. It s been 3 weeks and the distended feeling after eating small meals is still present. It feels like my whole mid-section is just out of place and sort of re-arragned. When I jog, I can feel my whole mid-section as it feels bruised with every step. What s your take on this? Thanks, --A very uncomfortable, Cara.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
usually happens as if you be away from food for 3 months the food proteins start reacting with body proteins to cause this
if you can get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato or common food protein you eat you can get result of protein causing the problem get it eliminated to have relief in mean time can use supportive therapy
Answered: Sat, 5 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor