Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Bilateral undescended testicles, both testical went back in abdomen after operation, can have a child

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... i was born with bilateral undesended testicles, operated at six years to correct the anomaly, after a year, both testicles went back in to the abdomen , i developed breast(gyaenacomastia) at 14 years old and placed on tostesterone suplements. now i am 34 years and can have a child after one testicle decended. can i use choriomon i
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
Testis has two functions -one -to produce spermatozoa and -two-to produce testosterone.Bilateral undescended testis operated upon after three years of age can not produce spermatozoa ,but can produce some amount of testosterone.So get a semen analysis and FSH,LH,Testosterone estimation.If you are Azoospermic spermatozoa,then you can not have children and artificial insemination with donor semen is the only solution;testosterone caps or injections can be given for your sexual characters and sexual problems.If you have by a stroke of luck a few spermatozoa -which is almost impossible-you can have FSH,HCG injections and can try ART
Answered: Thu, 24 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Sexologist Dr. Ambekar's  Response
get done your semen analysis report will tell you how much healthy sperms you produce . will be answer to your query
Answered: Wed, 23 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor