Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Big bump after hitting head, blacked out for few seconds, headache, stomach ache. Any tests required?

Hi, my boyfriend hit his head last night really hard (top left on scalp ) and a massive bump came up straight away. he blacked out only for a few seconds then seemed to be ok, he then went to sleep complaining of a headache and stomach ache. The next day (today) he went to work but got sent home after vomiting and a headache. He went to hospital, but they only checked his eyes and ears for internal bleeding and then gave him the all clear and just told him to take it easy and stay off work. i am really worried as they could of done more to check properly, am i over reacting or will he be okay?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
in my views as per his symptoms he needs neurological consultation,ncct head and complete bed rest and in ct if some problem get admit in hospital for further management.
Answered: Sat, 24 Aug 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor