Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Big bruise on the stomach with a hard round center causing frequent twinging. Cause and treatment advise?

I have a big bruise on my stomach and don t know where it came from. There s a hard round center that is yellow, like its an older bruise but around it is almost 2 inches of all very dark purple, like it was bleeding profusely under the skin. I wouldnt say it hurts to touch, it more or less twinges I guess you could say, every once in a while. What could this be and how can I treat it?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
thanks for posting your querry. the whole thing looks little more serious than you are thinking. It could be related to some internal problems like malignancy especially pancreatic tumours. I suggest you can consult your physician and dermatologist for proper diagnosis. Take it seriously till it is cleared.
hope to hear from you again
Answered: Wed, 7 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor