Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Better treatment kidney problem

hi , I am prabhat, my mother hav kidney problem and she also a patient of diabetics I want she take treatment in aiims. she take 2 times insuline in a day in morning she take 13 unit of insuline and in evening she takes 8 units. before 2 weeks we went to our doctors and made so many tests. in checkup we found her critnine level is 4.02 then our doctor reffers her to aiims so plz plz and plz help me . for this I always respectful to you,
Asked On : Mon, 19 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HCM.
Read your problem.Since her creatinine is high she needs to have low protein, moderate carbohydrate and fat diet.Also should reduce water intake. Completely avoid pain killers[ NSAIDS] and drugs acting on kidney. If creatinine is increasing further she may require dialysis or even kidney transplantation if circumstances are worsening and if you can afford. She needs to continue insulin injections for diabetes. Also watch her hemoglobin levels which can drop.You can go to AIIMS for further management and care.
Wish her good health.Take care.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor