Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Best hospital in India for treatment of AIDS in 4th stage

hi, my father has been suffering from hiv/aids with who 4th stage. can you suggest me the best hospital in India

Asked On : Sat, 10 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  623
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Al over India wherever big government hospitals are there you will find AIDS specialist.If money is no constraint then you can go to big private hospitals like APOLLO,FORTIS etc.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Wed, 16 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The problem with Full blown AIDS is recurrent infection. Due to the suppression of the immune system, there are high chances of him getting infected.. So only if it is  necessary, then get him to the hospital for treatment.. You would be subjecting to more infection at the hospital than at home.. Consult with a physician at a private clinic and continue with the antiviral drugs if possible..

Answered: Thu, 15 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor