Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Bent testicle, penis. Weakness in whole body, no hair growth on body. Suggestions?

I am 22 yrs old m too mutch supressed my testile and penis are totally bend for 3 yrs i know but m affrading to tell this to familly member... now felling too mutch weak my hand and whole body is ungrowth no hair on body ........ it s real..... and lot s gulty on me......... plz suggest me....... m fully educated person nd now in way to pursue my carrier.....ohh god help me
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.
This is significant symptom and it should be evaluated and probably can be terated. It can be caused by hormial abnormality, testosterone so first check these levels. Secondly it can be congenital testicle abnormality whic manifest later in life, some kind of criptorhism. YOu should visit urologist because it can be surgically managed. Sometimes testicles can be excessively pulled back into abdomen by cremaster muscle.
WIsh you good health.
Answered: Sun, 12 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor