Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Bent finger due to an injury in childhood. Is it possible to rectify it now?

hi. When i was bout 3-4 years old, accidentially a table fell on my finger of left hand . I didnt consult a doctor at that time ( which i regret now : ( ). Now it is slightly bent. Is it possible to fix it. im now 27 yrs old... thanking you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern you said you had injury in childhood and that caused the finger deformity, this could be repaired but first of you have to consult the orthopedic surgeon he then will send you for certain investigation to see the exact position, hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Fri, 4 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor