Being pregnant how can i get relief from severe headache ?

hello i just found out i am pregnant n ive been having really bad headaches what can i take for it?
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Drug/Medication ,   ,  
hi,
welcome to health care magic
you can take paracetamol .it is safe in pregnancy

I have head a headache all day long. It primarily hurts on my forehead to the middle of the top of my head. It is constant, not throbbing. I ve taken ibuprophen and Excederin Migraine with no relief. My head is a little tender to the touch. I rarely get headaches but I ve had a few mild ones lately, today being the worst. my eyes feel heavy, and if I frown or raise my eyebrows, the pain is increased.

My husband 65 years old has severe headache lasting several weeks now. His blood pressure has been as high as 190/ 105. We have been to 2 emergency rooms. Friday it was a local hospital and today we went to the VA where he gets all his medical. They have done CT scans, blood tests, chest X-ray etc. They have given him intravenously pain killer and blood pressure medicine and sent him home with hydrocodone, and a nausea drug. He is getting no relief from these medications. How do I get him some help. The only thing we think could have caused these headaches was a reaction to the dye they used in a CT scan a couple of weeks ago.

6 months pregnant with severe bad headaches when I move or bend down The pressure is so bad I have to hold my head it lasts seconds then goes But it s happens so frequently throughout the day. I end up crying. No pain relief helps. When led down im fine. It s lasted about 3 weeks now ana just won t go away

Recent questions on  Migraine

A 54-year-old Type-A male business executive had been experiencing migrainelike headaches. One afternoon he also experienced light-headedness, slurred speech and mildly impaired motor function on his right side. One of his colleagues rushed him to the emergency room of a nearby hospital where blood pressure, blood gases, electrolytes, and an ECG were run. His blood pressure was 195/100 mm Hg, which he said was typical of what he had experienced during the past two years. Blood gases and electrolytes were normal. The ECG showed no arrhythmias but did demonstrate a left axis deviation. The gentleman was admitted to the hospital and a cerebral angiogram was performed which showed left cerebral hemorrhaging. 1. What is the diagnosis of this individual s disorder?2. What are the major contributing factors to this disorder?3. What could have been done to prevent this problem?4. What are the early warning symptoms prior to the complication?5. Why did the ECG show a left axis deviation?6. Why was there impaired motor function on the right side from cerebral hemorrhaging on the left side?

I had an MRI which showed stable microvascular ischemia white matter changes without demylinization. I am a 34 year old, 284 lb woman with a hx of migraines with aura. The MRI was done because the aura prior to a migraine changed from the electrical current type to seeing tracers. For the past few months I have had chronic headaches, not just the hormonal migraines I typically see. I take Fioricet for my headaches because nothing else has seemed to work. I do not have high blood pressure or cholesterol issues despite being morbidly obese. I do not have pre-diabetes or other blood sugar issues. My mother has a hx of TIA s, diagnosed when she was 40. I am still waiting for a neuro appt because the neurologist wants to review all of my medical files before setting the appointment. 1. How does the radiologist know the changes are stable when I have never had these show up on an MRI before? 2. Could this be migraine related as opposed to TIA s? 3. What can I do to prevent the changes from becoming chronic?

I have had constipation from since I was a kid and now I am 30 years old I never paid that much attention to it but, Now it is impossible to go to the men's room I have to get an enama just to be able to feel lighter but its not a perminent solution, I have to drink litres of milk just to go to the men's room and some times it has bleeded from my anus, I have burps 24/7, I get migraines,headaches,my teeth are getting infected all tho I brush everyday, and I always have a craving for sugar and I was researching on the internet and the recent doctor told me that it seems like I have chronic fungal candida infections and now I am very worried about everything, What if this is dangerious or could this have been transfered to my child, Local doctors here can't seem to dignose me, I am always told i only have normal constipation, and the pills work but only till I am using the pills, if i don't take a pill a day I can't seem to go to the bathroom and my father had the same problems but he has passed away from cancer and i am extreamly worried please help me I need a professional advice, Thank You.

I take many medicines and 2 vitamins I also take large amount of e-lax. I have several health issues svt, chronic migraines, fybromyalga, arthritis, chronic pain, hormone replacement, bi-polar, pstd, several stomach ulcers, acid re-flux really bad, I m 42 white female 5 4 170 pounds have been in heart failure a few times. My question is this I bruise very easy and badly, my hair is falling out in hand fulls, I m retaining water, my bp has been 140 - 170 over 90 - 120 hrt 85 - 120 blood sugar in 90 s my heart lately has been doing like flip flops or skips a beat and beats really hard and I feel it in my neck like its gonna beat out of my neck and my lips. I m really starting to worry what is your thoughts on why or what or action to take please ty

Doctor, I have experienced some strangeness for two days now. I have had 2 TIA's in the past with slurred speech and numbness on the left side of my body. I awoke this AM with a numb arm on my right side. I have a headache now. I have symptoms of...

Recent visit 12-21 for headaches that I have for weeks they come and go for months at a time .they start in front and go around my head ,some nausea and ear pain or hot sensation around ears and floaters that make it hard to read or write .and...

We are wondering if my husband may have had a small stroke. Taken to the er with confusion loss of balance extremely high BP and migraine type headache. His BP meds have been adjusted but now his behavior has shifted. Very aggressive argumentative...