Being pregnant how can i get relief from severe headache ?

hello i just found out i am pregnant n ive been having really bad headaches what can i take for it?
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Drug/Medication ,   ,  
hi,
welcome to health care magic
you can take paracetamol .it is safe in pregnancy

I have head a headache all day long. It primarily hurts on my forehead to the middle of the top of my head. It is constant, not throbbing. I ve taken ibuprophen and Excederin Migraine with no relief. My head is a little tender to the touch. I rarely get headaches but I ve had a few mild ones lately, today being the worst. my eyes feel heavy, and if I frown or raise my eyebrows, the pain is increased.

My husband 65 years old has severe headache lasting several weeks now. His blood pressure has been as high as 190/ 105. We have been to 2 emergency rooms. Friday it was a local hospital and today we went to the VA where he gets all his medical. They have done CT scans, blood tests, chest X-ray etc. They have given him intravenously pain killer and blood pressure medicine and sent him home with hydrocodone, and a nausea drug. He is getting no relief from these medications. How do I get him some help. The only thing we think could have caused these headaches was a reaction to the dye they used in a CT scan a couple of weeks ago.

6 months pregnant with severe bad headaches when I move or bend down The pressure is so bad I have to hold my head it lasts seconds then goes But it s happens so frequently throughout the day. I end up crying. No pain relief helps. When led down im fine. It s lasted about 3 weeks now ana just won t go away

Recent questions on  Migraine

Starting a few months ago I started having severe breast pain a week before my cycle, followed by a severely painful cycle. A few days later the pain gets better but never fully goes away. They have also grown almost 2 cups sizes. I have been to a GYN and my PCP and all both can say is cut caffeine and take NSAIDs (which do not help.) I have endometriosis so the cycle pain is more common. But the breasts are not. Is caffiene really that bad for you? I am very tired if hurting. I would also like to mention I have had multiple migraines and eczema out breaks more frequently than normal.

my daughter have migraine problem,she always complain about headache, from last 4 month her right eye ball have redness which is not going we have shown to dr. also they prescribe so many different eye drops including mild steroid also but redness is still there.

Hello, I am having trouble with...I get headaches from the seasonal allergies, the one thing I ve found that prevents those headaches from going into migraines is Excedrin migraine. I have Mitral valve prolapse & cannot take decongestants. I have taken the Excedrin for years with great success. Last summer I began taking magnesium and I starting breaking out in hives. I stopped the mag. & started it again, every now & then I still break out. I stopped the mag. again. I m concerned about the Excedrin but feel I have no other option. Can I all of a sudden have an allergy to Excedrin after all these years? Also, how long does it take for the magnesium to be out of my body?

hi im 29 after suffering a miscarriage i started to experience what felt like severe fatigue tested bloods slightly under the norm range for Vitamin b12 def so now have the 12 weekely jabs. i then had what doc said was a migraine aura could not see out of left eye this lasted 6 hours and returned back to norm however still had partial vision seemed blurred spoke to doc who recommended a sight test which came back norm. then after the aura i have been having on and off episodes where my i feel light headed, left side of body feels numb and heavy and and also the side of my mouth which at times i have slurred speech, i have had MRI which revealed nothing on migraine/tumours or lesions just a Tornwald cyst in my nose which they say has nothing to do with symptoms. both my mother and gran have MS and this was ruled out from MRI. consulant can not find anything wrong so is suggesting i have Hemiplegic Migraine and has prescribed Topiramate my doc does not think that migraine is the cause but has gave me tablets anyway. this is all happening once a week roughly i have bad days and good days no headache is ever present. doc says i have GAD now but i suppose anyone would if they didn t know what was wrong with them and feeling unable to function normally for a year do you think i should see a ENT cons? could it be caused from the cyst i do suffer with sinus problems and currently have Eustachian ear dysfuntion which drives me crazy!

Doctor, I have experienced some strangeness for two days now. I have had 2 TIA's in the past with slurred speech and numbness on the left side of my body. I awoke this AM with a numb arm on my right side. I have a headache now. I have symptoms of...

Recent visit 12-21 for headaches that I have for weeks they come and go for months at a time .they start in front and go around my head ,some nausea and ear pain or hot sensation around ears and floaters that make it hard to read or write .and...

We are wondering if my husband may have had a small stroke. Taken to the er with confusion loss of balance extremely high BP and migraine type headache. His BP meds have been adjusted but now his behavior has shifted. Very aggressive argumentative...