Owl Image

Being a women can i take viagra ?

am 23 years women with 52 kg weight. Shall i take men viagra
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
How can you take men viagra ? do you know it's action?
It increases blood flow to penis and it erects penis, in woman this type of mechanism is not there so one can not take this tablet.
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
hi,
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
women canot take viagra,this is exclusivly for men actualy in erectile dysfunction
but don't worry female viagra is already launched 'alura'.Alura is a cream that can be applied externally. It has LArginine, an amino acid that assists in the relaxation of muscle and Methol that creates a pleasurable, warm tingle. This sensitises the area and enhances the entire experience for women.but it is not yet available in open market so consult a gynecologist/sexologist about its availability.any way these are all realy mean to menopausal women