Before I have mentioned worng doseage sorry for that.doesage which

Before I have mentioned worng doseage sorry for that.doesage which am using now is 62.5 MCG and in recent report TSH is 0.43micro iu/ml and ft4 is 1.73 Ng/dl. Suggest me correct doseage and will thyroid cured permanently. If so kindly tell me what to do. I have too much of stress. One of the doctor's told because of stress only u got thyroid. And I have psarosis but now am not suffering from that. If I take thyroxine tablets will that effect to my body. Kindly give me proper solution.
Mon, 8 Oct 2018