Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Been suffering from spermatorrhea, night emissions, premature ejaculation. Why am I weak?

I am a 27 year old man.I have since 2008. I have been suffering from and since earlier. I have dark spots on my tongue and it is coated white. I have also been suffering form indigestion problems from an early age. Now I also have acute acidity problems. I feel extremely weakened following a night emission and the effect continues for 4 to 5 days atleast. I also have general weakness of the body and mind due to my spermatorrhea problem. I used to lift heavy weights for exercising, and I managed to injure my back that way. Has this got anything to do with my spermatorrhea problem..... Please heip...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  401
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

You should please get your tongue examined by an ENT Specialist.

For problem of indigestion, you should get your liver profile done. Increase your water intake and go for morning and evening walk regularly.

Acidity is generally related to your food habits.

You should avoid fried and spicy food. You can take antacid (Diegene liquid) 2 tsf 4 times a day.

It is a misconception that night emission cause weakness. You should read good literature before going to bed. Tab. CPM can prevent night emission if taken before going to bed.

Spermatorrhea is a self limiting and incapable of causing any ill effect, other than temporary tiredness and reduction of sexual desire.

Injury of back doesn't have any relation with problem of spermatorrhea.

You should take balanced nutritious diet, do exercises regularly and can take Tab. Supradyn one daily.

Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, you can submit those with Healthcaremagic as well.

With good wishes,
Answered: Sun, 12 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor