Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Been iced after an attack. Was suffocated, close moouthed. What can I do?

i was bashed to death almost being suffocated and killed by two drunkards after they wanted my money, which i gave to them! anyway i have iced for 2 days, and i notice theres a indentation in my left cheek which not only looks bad but worst: - i cant even close/open mouth and cant eat! havent eaten for two days now....can this be repaired and what should i do most urgently, coz its friday and doctors/scans cant be done. will i ever able to eat again?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  8
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Sorry for your condition. The indentation and inability to open or close your mouth is most likely due to temperomandibular joint dislocation. Consult an oromaxillofacial surgeon. It is possible to joint back in position by a simple manouvre . Your consultant might advice you an X-ray. you will be able to close and open your mouth once the joint is in place. Consult a dentist or a OMF surgeon soon.
Answered: Tue, 1 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor