Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Been having continuous bleeding during period, blood clots and bright red. What can help me?

hi. my name is holly. Im 24 yrs old. i have an embarasing question i really need a answer. i do not have health ins. so i can t afford to go to the doctor. i have been on my menstrual / period.since the last week of November... its still heavy to the point of Im going thru a box of super plus tampons in a day. an its dark but bright red an i keep passing big blood clots... Im tired an dont feel good what could be wrong. please help me
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Your symptoms suggest hormonal imbalance. If you are sure you weer not pregnant before the onset of this bleeding episode, you are in a hormonal disturbance. You definitely need a specialist's help here and at least some hormonal supplementation along with styptics to arrest the bleeding and nutritional supplements to counter the anemia that may have developed. So, please do see a doctor instead of wasting money on tampons and ruining your health. This, kindly note, is important. Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 30 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor