Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Bee stinging sensation all over the body, foot pain. What is happening ?

Well you being a GYN, I don't think you might be able to help much, but what is happening to me with this feeling or sensation that I am having for the past year or bee stings all over my body in various part of my body at the same time. I am from the USVI, we got sting a lot, therefore, I know what a bee sting is like, I feel this while I am sleeping, I get up to scratch, I am not itching, because I have plantar facilities, however, I am now scetical that my foot pain come from that?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Sep 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, it appears to be the utrecaria, due to allergy, to some thing like clothes, cosmetics, soap, or food. It also may be due to the tactile hallucination, due to the experience pf the itching.
So i advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Thank you.
Answered: Wed, 11 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor