Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Bedridden patient, out of COMA, cant move or speak. What are treatment options?

hai sir I Ranjeet kr.singh from patna bihar ,sir my father is a bedridden patient ,due to accident in (year 2000).from year 2000 my father is in COMA but after some few there is improvement in my father ,now he can see, he can laugh & understand every thing.But my father cann,t move or speek. if there is any suggestion about my father treatment ,please give your valuable opinion . thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic ,
Now your father has recovered from coma,hope he recovers his movement and speech also .
for the time being he needs physiotherapy and change of posture to avoid bed sore .
Since he can follow every thing he needs love and care besides treatment .
Hope your father recovers completely with time .
Answered: Sun, 7 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor