Beckers nevus, patch like dirt, unable to swim, affecting lifestyle. Can it be cured at all?

I am 21 yrs old and i have a patch covered on my right shoulder.I thought it was a patch like dirt which xan be removed but den hair started growing on it.I felt curious about it and consulted Dermatologist after certaain tests doc suggested dat it is becker nevus which cannot be cured.I feel very embarrased in front of my friends coz dat patch is around my neck also which prevents me from wearing round neck tshirts and also i can't swin due to it.I am very ashamed of it so please help me in removing it . Any remedy fr da same wud be very much helpful ... please get me out of dis shit
Tue, 18 Jun 2013