Becker nevus between stomach and breast. How can I get rid of it?

I m 22 and male. I have a small (5*7) Becker nevus between my stomage and breast . It really annoys me so I want to get rid of it. What I heard from other people, Laser treatments are not really effective and complex. On the other hand I ve read from a lot of people that they got a Tattoo over their becker nevus and they are absolut happy with it. I also heard that Tattoo shouldn t be made over moles/nevus because after you can t see anymore if they change (for example cancer ). But I also heard that a becker nevus is a benign/innocent mole that shouldnt change into cancer. So I think the risk of getting a Tattoo over it should be small. What do you think?
Fri, 28 Jun 2013
Few lasers like q switched laser or IPL show good results in becker's nevus. However a number of sessions might be required.
If its a small nevi and that too in covered area of body, it is better to leave it as such. How would tattooing the area enhance its beauty. If you get bored with the tattoo again you might have to get lasers done.
Chances of a Becker nevus turning malignant is almost negligible. However I would not advise tattoing the area as you said no change that may occur in nevi( even if its highly unlikely) can be seen.