Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Beard, mustache grows very fast, white hair in beard. How to control hair growth?

I AM 26 YEARS OF INDIAN MALE,,,,,,, my growth of moustach and bear are very fast, if i shave in morning still in afternoon ,,,,, my bear will be seen ,,,,, so its growth is very fast, i want to controll its growth and even i dont want this bear and moustach because i have got some white hairs in bear which embarases me ,,,,, can u give solution for white hair or to controll the growth of bear ,,,,,,,,plz help me i dont want to know my girlfriend about it
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi sunil ! Did you check your thyroid level. Please do that , about facial hair it is ok to have more facial hair ,but white hair at the age of 26 is not normal. For now buy electronic shaver and trim daily or grow beard at level and the dye it. Take multi vitamine and protein for 2 week. Take care be smart. bye.
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor