Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Based on the reports,can an online doctor tell me why i am suffering from irregular periods ?

i m 25 yr weight is suudenly gain now it is 67kg,my height is haemoglobin range is 13,6 gm/dl,glocose level is 79mg/dl,serum urea level is 20 mg/dl, serum creatinine level 1.0mg/dl,PRL level is 23.60ng/ml, TSH level is 4.76 is it normal??what is the prob of my irregular periods problem.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Please also get your ultrasound done to see functions of ovary.Your prolactin level is also high,which can contribute the problem.TSH is higher normal as now a days the normal range is up to 2.5.Please discuss this with your doctor and get treatment accordingly.The treatment is available and very effective also.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for query

All the reports are with in normal limit .Irregualr periods can be due to to many causes .it can be due to PCOD in which there is increase in weight & irregular periods do occur .So get your ultrasound abdomen preferably transvaginal to rule out PCOD.Another reason can be hormonal imbalance. So get FSH.LH. assay done

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor