Bartholin cyst of vagina, Please suggest me to get rid of this problem

I am a 37 years old Indian lady living in USA and I have Diabeties type II from last 6 years and on medication of one pill of Glucobay (25mg) before breakfast and one pill of Pio-15 after dinner everyday . However, my sugar is almost under control evry time I get it tested. At present my problem is this that almost every month I am getting some kind of Vaginal infection because of which the inner lips of my Vagina swells and it becomes itchy and it pains on pressing. It do bleeds also at the time of recovering. Sometimes there is also some white discharge from the swelling along with blood. This happens almost every month for 4-7 days and I just wash my vaginal portion with cold water and sprinkle some anti-itch powder for relief. Please suggest me to get rid of this or to take some medicine for it.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009