Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Banjo string of penis is swollen, has little cuts. Should i see a Doctor?

Hi, I m Capo. I have a problem with my penis . I was looking at it and the banjo string seemed swollen. When My Girlfriend And I Tried To Have Sex , The Banjo String had little cuts and more swollen. When I was a child, a doctor had to peel my skin back and now my penis is bare. It was never a problem but now that I m a Teenager, my banjo string is swollen and has little cuts. Will It Heal Itself? Should I See A Doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  551
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this cut is not paining to you then no need to worry about this you can try any anti-biotic ointment just for safety purpose, otherwise this would come around soon, hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Sun, 6 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor