Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Bang on chest below nipple post fall, intense pain on bending and lying down, no swelling. Will it subside?

Hello Doctor I fell down from my bike 5 days ago. I got hurt in my elbow which is external and its healing now. But also I got hurt just in my chest , just below the right nipple . I have pain there when I bend and when I try to lie down and get up, otherwise there is no pain. There is not swelling as well. I am hoping that this pain will go gradually. I am ok to have this pain if it is going to go in few days. Will it go? I am concerned please help me Thank you, Abdul
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. You fell down from a bike 5 days back, injury at the elbow , it is external and it is healing. Pain in the chest below the nipple did not come down.
The thing is did you use any medicines, or not. By consultation or over the counter. If you didn't consult any doctor consult immediately. chest pain should never be neglected.
You may have to take an xray to exclude any fracture of the ribs. If crack or fracture is there should be treated accordingly. In the mean while you should not do any hard work , should not lift weights, and should not make swift movements.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as Avoid taking potato, other tubers, tomato, coconut, cauliflower, egg, chicken, fish, aand other sea foods.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, fruits, juices, and dry fruits. Which improve blood, general health, resistance, and stamina to cope up with active life. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Your are currently experiencing the musculer pain , for that you must consult your family physician and get some pain killer and local onitnet . It will definately gone in few days.
Get Well soon.
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor