Baldness, loss of hair mainly on the crown, frontal sides. Medicines?

hello, sir. my name is rajan. i have been suffering with bald head which i have now in the age of 28. i want to know what type of medic ens i can use now.. mainly front sides and top of my head i lost my hair , some doctors said u can hair on top but it was get cutting in the starting age... so how can i regrowth my hair there in the top
Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Hi rajan,

Most probably you are suffering from Androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness .

It is genetic condition which runs in family . You must have received it from your mother or father.

It is progressive condition and may lead to near total baldness.

Effective treatment is now available with hair growth promoters and DHT blockers.

Mesotherapy and hair restoration surgery are advanced options.

Please visit a qualified dermatologist who will confirm the diagnosis and offer you treatment options.

Dr Sud