Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Baldness, loss of hair mainly on the crown, frontal sides. Medicines?

hello, sir. my name is rajan. i have been suffering with bald head which i have now in the age of 28. i want to know what type of medic ens i can use now.. mainly front sides and top of my head i lost my hair , some doctors said u can hair on top but it was get cutting in the starting age... so how can i regrowth my hair there in the top
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi rajan,

Most probably you are suffering from Androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness .

It is genetic condition which runs in family . You must have received it from your mother or father.

It is progressive condition and may lead to near total baldness.

Effective treatment is now available with hair growth promoters and DHT blockers.

Mesotherapy and hair restoration surgery are advanced options.

Please visit a qualified dermatologist who will confirm the diagnosis and offer you treatment options.

Take care.

Dr Sud
Answered: Sat, 5 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor