Bad throbbing headaches, dizzy, nausea, off balance. Possible cause ?

i'm 37 yr old female. i've been having very bad throbbing headaches (feels like inside my head is a balloon and someone is trying to pop it) for the past week. i've been very dizzy, forgetful, nauseated, and feel off balance. i think it could be allergies bc my sinuses are very sore and dry as well. we have had a lot of mold in the air the past week. insurance starts in oct. i'm trying to avoid the doctor until then. do i need to go?
Sat, 14 Sep 2013