Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Bad sinus, stabbing and heat sensations over body, dizziness. What should be done?

I had an MRI a few years ago and they found lesions.... well, I got pregnant last year and the repeat MRI s got put off.... At first they were thinking MS.... Now I am starting to wonder if it s something worse. my daughter is almost 4 months old and they refused to give me an MRI while pregnant. BS right? ANYWAY... I had a bad episode of pain in right eye that felt like stabbing and both that eye and my nose ran like a marathon... My sinuses stay screwed up, i have pressure in my ears and head aches... i have NO ENERGY AT ALL.... VISION CHANGES, NERVE SCREW UPS. POKING STABBING BURNING AND HEAT SENSATIONS ALL OVER.... HOT THEN COLD THEN HOT THEN COLD....ETC.... DIZZY....ETC.... YOU GET THE POINT.... WHAT SHOULD I DO? I M SCARED AND I HAVE ALMOST NO FIGHT LEFT. I HAVE 3 KIDS AND I M IN COLLEGE TO BE A PSYCHOLOGIST.... :(
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
I might suggest you have your pcp order a full cbc with a blood workup to include thyroid, hormone and liver panels. And an allergy panel. An EEG and neurological workup would be helpful too. More docs are willing to look into fibromyalgia, CRPS and lupus, so that might be a conversation you might want to have with them.
Answered: Mon, 24 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor