Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Bad odour in menses, did i have miscarriage or abortion. Should i consult doctor ?

my last period was on 17 th of march i did my pregnancy test on 15th may it is neg on dat day onwards i m havinng single red spot it is continuing till today n today i m having a single drop of fleshy blood wats da problem in me and today i m having bad odour in my menses my periods r regular or it increases upto 10days but its totally 1 month has increased did i have miss carriage or abortion plz reply soon should i consult doc or i should wait for some days for scanning
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
welcome to you on health care magic.
you have probably oligomenorrhea (a type of menstrual disorder).you may consult a gyanecologist.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had last period on 17th March then you should have had another period by April around 16-17 if your cycle was regular.If your pregnancy test is negative then it may be a hormonal imbalance which is causing irregular periods and now you are having spotting.Please consult a Gynaecologist she will examine you and advise you the necessary treatment after finding the cause of spotting.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor