Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Bad odour comming from private part, should I be worried

I am pregnet but im not that far along the day I found I was pregnet the discharge was tinted with brown blood and it has a bad oder comming from it should i be be worried i called the obgyn and she told me that it smells because the blood is old thats why it brown and smelly somthing in me is thelling that thats not right and i need to know should i be worried
Tue, 11 Aug 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
this is a very weird description that I am hearing about blood being old.I think you must see another obgyn.In the first trimester as far as I know if there's bleeding you should see an obgyn quickly.smell can be due to infection. has the ultra sound scan and nucual scan done for you already ?bleeding and spotting is not a good sign.
  Anonymous's Response
It is not normal.Go and see another obgyn at the earliest.Have not heard of such case from anyone in my circle who had normal babies in the last few years.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor