Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Bad headaches mainly across the front of head

I keep getting really bad headaches mainly across the front of my head and the top. I wear glasses and had my eyes checked again recently.

I also fainted just before christmas and my doctor made me take a blood test but it all came back normal. I don't know what else to do as im always taking paracetomol but they only last a few hours.

Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response

you present yourself to neurologist doctor he will evaulate you for the headache, you may have to undergo repeated tests like, cat scan, MRI scan and others like nerve studies, eye testing etc.

Answered: Mon, 1 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor